• April 4Drill or Not?? Working out safety procedures

• April 4Edison Hosts Basketball Game April 4

• April 4Winning games with teamwork!

JV Girls Soccer Team

Shynia Jones, Staff Writer

Edison Girls Soccer team is in the lead this season our Varsity Girls are undefeated meaning they haven’t lost any games and the season is towards its ending.  UPDATE: They are headed to the Championship game this Friday.  Also, our JV soccer team has lost only one game against our rival team 1-0 against the Bullard Knights. It was a tough game but the Tigers came out strong as a team.

Our JV soccer team is very hard working, they practice how they, and they play how they practice. Our Coach she is so awesome honestly I have never had a coach like her like. Also our JV team is very funny, we  built a bond nobody can break , and our coach is like a mother to us she understands us.We made so much memories within the time we had. As well as staying on top of each when we knew we had to play hard to get the win.

It’s never a dull moment with these girls. We look good together and we play hard together. This is why we had a good season. When we play we play for each other, we support our teammates by giving them good passes and good assist.

With the players we have , and the coach we have ,we have been trained well. So every time we play we know to play 110% every game,To the best of our ability. Which is how we have a winning streak with 1 lost .

Our soccer team is very powerful. We are known for going hard . Our coach Izzy coaches very well . She is a former student at Fresno City College who has played for Edison since her freshman year. She had playing on varsity since her freshman year, and came back to support us as being our coach.  

Our feet speaks louder than their coaches!!!

So ,next year come join us for our JV  and Varsity soccer team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!