• October 18Football/Band Senior Night - Oct 26th

• October 18Oct. 24th: Fresno Unified Soccer at 3:30

• October 18Pink Out Game: Oct 19

A- Grade in Diversity?

Diversity ranking is something to be proud of

Tiffany Vang, Staff Writer

Attending Edison High School for almost four years, I would say it’s diverse school. I see many people with different backgrounds and different ethnicities. It’s amazing to see so many different people. https://www.publicschoolreview.com reports on with Edison High School’s different races and the diversity that Edison High School has to offer.

Edison’s multicultural rally is so amazing in my opinion because you get to see a bit of everyone’s culture. It presents Spanish Folklorico to Hmong dancing, to those singing in their home languages. I truly think that it’s so awesome that we have students who are willing to perform their culture. One of the best rallies at Edison High is hands down the Multicultural Rally.

What high school in the Fresno Unified School District is the most diverse school? After doing some research, EHS rates an A- on diversity on https://www.niche.com. It’s not exactly an A+, but I would say that it is definitely close!, What other Fresno schools are rated om that site? Bullard High School is rated a B-. Although that’s still pretty high, I would say that we Edison have a really high rating.

It’s truly amazing and an honor to be apart of Edison’s Diversity. I found that although there may be different races at EHS, everyone can still bond together as one and not have a problems. I can’t say it for everyone, and everyone might not agree with me, but I would like to say that here at Edison we don’t look at people, students, staff, and classmates as their “color’ but as people. I really hope that you can actually take time to appreciate the small things and notice the diversity here at Edison High School. Remember that everyone should be treated equally despite our race and despite our history.

1 Comment

One Response to “A- Grade in Diversity?”

1. Smithb601 on September 14th, 2018 12:32 pm

It is rare for me to uncover something on the web thats as entertaining and intriguing as what you have got here. Your page is sweet, your graphics are great, and whats much more, you use source that are relevant to what youre saying. That you are undoubtedly one in a million, well done! dbcegddaabgbkeeb

• A- Grade in Diversity?

News

Systematic Representation

• News

INFRASTRUCTURE FROM A GLOCAL PERSPECTIVE

• A- Grade in Diversity?

Breaking News

Public Transportation

• A- Grade in Diversity?

Breaking News

Human Trafficking

• News

Do School Sports Really Take Your Time Away From School?

• A- Grade in Diversity?

News

Are Open Periods for Seniors Good or Bad?

• A- Grade in Diversity?

Arts and Entertainment

15 Best Cartoon Network Shows

• A- Grade in Diversity?

News

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year Not Really The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

• A- Grade in Diversity?

News

Fantasy Football

• A- Grade in Diversity?

News

The Most Memorable Moments of the Year of Trump

The Official Student News Source of Edison High School - Fresno, CA
A- Grade in Diversity?