• April 4Drill or Not?? Working out safety procedures

• April 4Edison Hosts Basketball Game April 4

• April 4Winning games with teamwork!

Rest in Peace and Power

In Honor of Tony Perry

Shynia Jones, Staff Writer

Tony Perry was an educated man who knew his stuff.  You couldn’t tell him anything about football that he didn’t already knew. Many people love Tony Perry and are grateful for everything he did. He is family to the students at Edison High School, and the staff who worked here as well. On another note many people admired Tony Perry, he is a leader, a trend-setter, and motivator. He is the reason why some students are who they are today.

Who was Tony Perry? Tony Perry was an inspiring, caring, and the best coach anyone can have. He had was an impact on many people’s lives. He led people off the streets and gained people from the streets, those who weren’t doing anything, and he drove them to football, or convinced them into playing sports. Not only that but he saved many people lives just by communicating with them. Making sure the students at Edison was were keeping up and were on track to graduate. He was a huge part of Edison. He walked  around the campus talking to students engaging with the school activities. Everyone loved and appreciated Tony Perry. Having a outstanding reputation on Edison High School, he helped make Edison great, and was the reason why students wanted to come to school. This man had a wonderful bond with football teammates: the ones graduating now, ones that already graduated, the ones in college, and the ones that made it to the NFL. 

If you heard anything about Tony Perry it was always positive. If he ever told you anything, it was always motivational and was always something about Edison High School or the football team. Meaning he was a HUGE impact on Edison High School and all the students that attended EHS. There is anyone on this campus who doesn’t know Tony Perry he is very memorable and appreciated at Edison and everywhere he went. In conclusion, Tony Perry was a wonderful person and had an big impact on Edison.