• April 4Drill or Not?? Working out safety procedures

• April 4Edison Hosts Basketball Game April 4

• April 4Winning games with teamwork!

Senior Year Goals

Looking forward to a great year

Josafat Gonzalez, Staff Writer

High school marks the final 4 years of being a child. After that, you become a grown human being that should make your own decisions in life rather than your parents. For me, I am going to do my best to make my senior year great sportwise, academically, and so that it can lead to a great future for me since it will probably be the last time I see most of my friends.

When it comes to sports, I  take it serious but also try to have some fun along the way. I haven’t had a season in a sport where I perform stellar, but maybe my senior year I will. I’ve struggled a bit in sports since I can never really find any rhythm during an event. Next school year, I plan to work hard and play hard so that I can make varsity in a sport which would be great.

Besides sports, I plan to focus more on my academics because my education comes first. I plan to stay on task my senior year so that I can succeed in my classes and actually do and turn in my homework on time. In order for this to happen, I got to put aside the technology because that has been a problem for me throughout high school. In order for me to have a bright future, I must also study especially since I really do not like to study.

Senior year will be the year when I finally decide what I want to do in my life. My future has not been set yet since I have not been able to make up my mind on what college I want to go to and what field of study I want to enter. Picking colleges and majors are extremely difficult for me especially because I am not great at making decisions. Senior year shall be the turning point in my life that will clear a path for my future and make my goals come true.

Overall, my senior year should be a special year that will determine the outcome of my life only, and only if I work hard sport-wise and academically.