• October 18Football/Band Senior Night - Oct 26th

• October 18Oct. 24th: Fresno Unified Soccer at 3:30

• October 18Pink Out Game: Oct 19

Senior Sunrise

Edison's Newest Tradition

Here is our senior class president Evan Marez (12) getting back from feeding the leftover breakfast to the homeless.

Ayianna Lopez

Ayianna Lopez, Staff Writer

Senior Sunrise is in its second year here at EHS. This tradition of starting a day with your senior class and reflecting on how far you have come and what goals you have for the year has been a staple at schools on the East Coast for many years. The 2018 Senior Class Officers wanted to bring this tradition to Edison and Fresno Unified Schools. Last year was the first ever Senior Sunrise for EHS and FUSD.

THis year the tradition continues and grows even better with a beautiful breakfast at sunrise and Mr. Ratcliffe bringing his guitar to host his famous Campfire Sing Along: Senior Edition. Mrs. Perez, Senior Officers, and Parents helped to get all the breakfast items, decorations, and free T-shirts prepared for the Class of 2019.

Seniors, we hoped you had a special moment together before the rest of the year flies by!

Another great picture of this group of friends at their senior sunrise Jillyan Castro (12), Cheyenne Echeverria (12), Andrea Williams (12), and Ayianna Lopez (12).

Kayla Paguio (12) and Elena Guerrero (12) look nice and warm at Senior Sunrise.ou had a special moment together before the rest of the year speeds by. 

Ayianna Lopez
Captured these lovely ladies after they ate their delicious breakfast, Taylor Ounsevath (12), Jocelyn Rabara (12), and Niema Hammouda (12)

Ayianna Lopez
A few friends enjoying the beautiful sunrise Krysta Haynes (12), Claire Hall (12), and Rayleen Montero (12).

Ayianna Lopez
We have Kiara Aquino (11) who helped make Senior Sunrise happen and Krysta Haynes (12) enjoying her company.

Ayianna Lopez
Elisabeth Romero (12), Maite Garcia (12), and Alicia Monjaras (12) at Senior Sunrise!